NOTE: Warranty must be registered within 30 days of purchase in order for a claim to be approved.
Click Here or follow the link in the e-mail you received to register your product.
Manufactures warranty on the following materials are specified for the Midwest Region. The warranty period for Desert Southwest Regions is typically less. See the 'Vehicle Graphic Maintence' section to avoid nullifying your warranty. Neglecting to alert us about cracking or peeling as soon as possible may result in the warranty being voided. Damage caused by vandalism, wind, rain, hail, sleet or any act of God is not covered. However, insurance companies in many instances offer coverage for damaged vehicle graphics. Owners who store their vehicles in covered parking stalls or in a garage at night, in conjunction with proper cleaning and care, may see their graphics last as long as 7 years or more.
Horizontal Surfaces (Hood, Roof, and Spoiler)
- Vehicle graphics are warranted against excessive fading, discoloration, and blistering for 2 years with proper care as outlined in the 'Vehicle Graphic Maintence' section
Vertical Surfaces (Driver’s Side, Passenger's Side, Rear Hatch, and Bumpers)
- Vehicle graphics are warranted against excessive fading, discoloration, and blistering for 5 years with proper care as outlined in the 'Vehicle Graphic Maintence' section
Perforated Window Graphics
- Window graphics are warranted against peeling, excessive fading, and cracking for 1 year with proper care as outlined in the 'Vehicle Graphic Maintence' section
- Windows that move or slide are not warranted against peeling or abrasions
- Graphics that are exposed to window wipers are not warranted against peeling or abrasions unless they have been laminated
- Workmanship by Design8 Studios is warranted against peeling, cracking or lifting for 2 years with proper care
- Graphics that are provided to and installed by the client are not covered against lifting or peeling
- Repairs and replacements will be done by Design8 Studios at their facility, otherwise arrangements will be made with a local installer in the clients area. Damaged areas will be trimmed back, patched in, or replaced if needed.
- Altering or tampering with your vehicle graphics prior to installation will result in the warranty being voided
- Graphics that are removed prior to the end of the warranty period are guaranteed not to damage OEM-painted surfaces. However, material that is removed after the warranty period may cause damage and is not guaranteed.
- Surfaces that are not covered with OEM paint are not under warranty